Internal Sales Support
Responsible to: Sales and Marketing Director
Main Purpose of Role: To provide internal technical sales support and quoting services to customers.
The role of Internal Sales Support will achieve results in the following key areas, in conjunction with the sales team, drawing and production team, in order to fulfill the overall job purpose. This is not an exhaustive list.
· To prepare and submit quotes in line with customer requirements and health and safety requirements.
· To respond to customer enquiries by telephone, email and post.
· To follow up quotes to ensure order success.
· To process orders to production stage.
· To provide sales support to existing customers (specification advice, preparing and submission of literature).
· To provide after sales support (drawings and specifications).
· To provide support to the external sales team.
· To source new customers.
· To enter data into the internal database/system.
· To research new markets for Robust UK products.
This role is based in the Sales office but may involve some travel to exhibitions.
Key Requirements for Role:
Knowledge & Experience
Desirable: Estimating experience in construction or door industry
Essential: Excellent written and verbal communication
Customer service skills
Proficient in MS Office
Desirable: Reading of technical drawings
Desirable: Maths and English
Essential: Continuous learning and development
Logical and methodical attitude to work
A “can do” attitude
Due to the nature of this role there may be flexibility in working hours at times.
Robust UK are an equal opportunity employer.
• Health cash plan Scheme: you will be enrolled into the company health cash plan
• Company Sick Pay: You will receive company sick pay after 6 months employment
• Birthday Holiday: Your birthday off if it falls on a workday
• Cycle to work scheme: The Company operates a cycle to work scheme.
• Eye test voucher: We offer Spec Savers eye test vouchers to all staff..
• Garage Door Discount Scheme: We offer a discount scheme for the purchase of a garage door.
The above is not an exhaustive list, the job holder may be required to perform (on a temporary or permanent basis) other related or unrelated tasks which the company reasonably believes falls within their capability and/or responsibility.